Friday, July 29, 2011




The  Light  Of  Friendship


I've  seen  the light
And  it's  in  you
In  everything  you are
And   everything  you  do



It's   a perfect  light
That  shines  for all  to  see
It   radiates  from  you
And   has  pierced  the heart  of  me.





The  light  is from a friend
It's   is a light that keep me  wram
It let me know  how loved  I'am 
And  keeps  me  safe  from  harm,



To you  my friend  I'am thankful
In each and every way
For you  lift my spirits  up
With every  passing day.


To know that you are there  for me
It make me feel alive
Because  it's  your friendship ,s  light
Upon  which  my  love thrives.



Thank  is  not  good  enough
But  they  are  the only words I know
It  is  your  light   of  friendship
That   gives  my  world  its  glow




Thank  for sharing  your light  with me
For  it is the simple  things  in  life  that
Are  truly  Unforgettable.