Friday, May 20, 2011

♥ - I Never Planned Loving You... - ♥



I never planned on loving you, 
Of course, i never planned you at all, 
I never expected you to trip me, 
And i didn't expect to accept the fall. 

I never knew i could feel this way, 
I never knew feelings like this could exist, 
I didn't know what hit me, 
But i'm glad it didn't miss. 

I never planned on sharing my life, 
I was always one for my own, 
Living only for myself, 
And never for anyone else. 

I never thought i needed anyone, 
Thought i was fine all alone, 
Then, unplanned, i met you, 
And strangly you proved me wrong. 

I never planned on my life changing, 
I always assumed it would remain the same, 
I never knew there would be a change in my life, 
But you seemed to prove me wrong, again. 

I never planned on losing control, 
I always made the calls, 
Then, unplanned, i met you and loved, 
You won my heart, control, my all. 

And needless to say it's not so bad, 
After you completely made me fall, 
It seems the love i never planned on, 
Is the greatest after all.