Sunday, April 24, 2011



SCRIPTURE:
Psalm 16:1   Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You.

Psalm 121:5   The LORD is your keeper;
                 The LORD is your shade on your right hand.
                 The sun will not smite you by day, nor the moon by         night
                 The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul.
                 The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in from this time
                                  forth and forever.

Isaiah 26:3   "You will keep in perfect peace the steadfast of mind, because he trusts in You, LORD."

Matthew11:28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls; For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."


PRAYER:
O Holy Spirit of GOD
Come into my heart and fill me
Make Christ to be formed in me
I open the window of my soul to let Jesus in
I surrender my whole life
Come and possess me, fill me with light and truth.
I offer to You the one thing I really possess,
My capacity for being filled by You
Of myself I am an empty vessel
Fill me so that I may live the life of the Spirit
The life of truth and goodness
The life of wisdom and strength.

I accept Jesus as Lord and Savior
Forgive me of my sins
That I may dethrone self in my heart
And make Him king
So that He may be in me and I in Him
Today and forever more, Amen.

WISDOM
Christ's cleansing power can remove the most stubborn stain of sin and give you peace.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work as if everything depends on you.

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE !